10 Cats That Love To Nap Just Like You
I am a certified on demand “napper” I take one nap per day as much as I can and have been doing this for a considerable length of time. I used to feel a little guilty about it—like I was slacking off or something. But I have learn that napping can actually be beneficial to your health and give you that much needed boost to get you through the rest of your day.
When it comes to our furry friends’ experts say that cats are basically hard-wired nappers. While pet cats adapt to their human mates’ sleep patterns, they are actually crepuscular creatures. That implies they’re normally most lively around evening time and discover their Zs amid the day, for the most part through short and long naps.
If you are skilled at the “art of napping” then you will get a kick out of these pics of cats who loves to nap just like you.
1. You try to study. You really do, but every time you sit down with your textbook, the same thing happens…
2. Sometimes you can’t even make it to the bed.
3. You’re not always one for socializing.
4. Domestic tasks feel like punishment.
5. And this is how you react when there are dishes to wash.
6. More than once, you have woken up in a strange place with no recollection of how you got there in the first place.
7. You are not nor will you ever be a morning person.
8. If you really think about it, sleeping is a responsibility, too. And you excel at it.
9. Sometimes you will sneak a quick nap at work
10. While working from home taking a quick nap is always in order
Here is a Better Sleeping Solution for Your “Napping” Cat
This Fleece Cat Hammock is the BEST cat bed for your cat. It’s so comfortable your cat will want to sleep in it all day!
Hang wherever convenient. Just attach to crate or cage corners with metal hooks, or hang on most chairs using the extra adjustable straps included.
Great gift for all who love cats!
Get yours here >> https://goo.gl/zZOPpN